Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday, February 7th, 2014.  Probably shouldn't have weighed in this morning but I just felt the need to succeed...... down 5 lbs since last Tuesday.  Would have been more, but I've had to integrate this program into my everyday life.  It is getting easier, I feel very good and I have no hunger pains or cravings.  I am always thirsty, so it seems I carry a bottle of water everywhere I go.  I do miss my diet coke.... but oh well.  Had to order more Isagenix bars as my husband has discovered them and apparently has been sneaking them out of the pantry.  Looking forward to tonight --- dinner out with good friends.  I will probably do an extra cleanse day next week to mitigate my going out to dinner tonight.  I plan on taking measurements as it is obvious that inches have disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment