Thursday, February 13, 2014
SNOW GO AWAY!
Thursday, February 13, 2014. Bottom line, I'm down 7 lbs. Seems like with all this bad weather in the ATL and being cooped up -- about all people do is eat and drink! I did make it to the store, got fresh fruit, veggies and yep, bought a bottle of wine..... not supposed to drink wine on the program -- but it sure was extra nice to cuddle up on a snowy night with my love. Back to Isagenix. I had to place an additional order last week because my husband ATE all the meal replacement bars. I ordered an assortment of bars and snacks to supplement my shakes. One thing to note is that I have not had time to workout lately. Very busy schedule at home and at work. BUT, I have signed up for a kick boxing class. New studio in Dunwoody --- it's kind of cool and I think I would prefer that to a gym. One cool thing I found there were YOGA SOCKS! I didn't know they exist! I am always FREEZING and now I can do YOGA with my friend Robin. One thing I do want to say after 2 weeks of Isagenix is that I am sleeping better than I have in two years. Additionally, I have not had a diet coke nor do I have a craving for them at this point. The only carbs I've had with my meal (which I save split into two 300 calorie meals) are couscous and brown rice. I use every fresh veggie I can in combination to make some great vegetarian meals -- no added salt, just Indian herbs, curry, peppers, chilies, turnips, broccoli, carrots, etc. Its been difficult in terms of eating out --- but I'm timing the dinners out pretty well. Broiled and plain...... Other than the wine we had, I have had a couple Vodka Tonics (diet) so at least I feel like I am not deprived. So, 7 lbs gone --- but inches? I've gone down a bra size and a pants size. I no longer am having issues with digestion, heartburn or feeling nauseated after eating. Spent over a grand trying to figure out what that was all about last year......so, something is going right. Been forcing myself to drink as much water as possible. One last comment --- my blood pressure is down 20 points and is nearly normal. I feel good! I'll do better into next week -- hopefully I will be able to get out of the driveway tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment