Tuesday, February 25, 2014

MARCH-ing FORWARD...

Tuesday, Feb. 25th.  Down 11 lbs.  Checking in to report I continue to release weight.  I ordered some of the snacks and meal replacement bars because they are good and satisfy.  The shakes are tasting sweeter to me -- perhaps that is because my sugar intake is drastically cut.  I am not a big fan of the Cleanse Days -- it's  not that I can't do it, I just hate them.  To be honest, other than normal activity I haven't done any major workouts.  We DID finally find the Nordic treadmill and moved it so that I can walk while I entertain myself watching the shows that my husband hates...... Housewives and The Bachelor..... among others.  My guilty pleasures!  Haven't had much of an appetite -- its either because of Isagenix solely, or an RX that I take -- or combo of both.  Fact is, I don't have much more than 800-1000 calories a day.  I must say that my husband I have gone out to dinner several times in the past 3 weeks.  I try to keep it to the 600 calories or less dinner plates (having the shakes and 2 snacks during the day).  I do believe that any diet works if you stick with it --- but it is the feeling of being deprived that I hate. I don't feel deprived on this eating plan and I eat when I am hungry!  These are small meals or replacements.  In terms of results, I am down 2 pant sizes. Thought I had on the wrong slacks yesterday and had to check the label.  If you are like me you probably have 3 sizes of everything in your closet.  YO YO......  It is kind of fun exploring clothes that I put away or in the back of the closet because they made me feel bad about how much weight I put on.  Sleeping has improved.  Again, I have no clue as to if this is due to the supplements and diet.  I have trouble sleeping through the night -- that is happening less and less over the last 3 weeks.  So going forward, I will continue to drink lots of water with lemon -- I absolutely believe that diet coke and caffeine was counter productive although I love coffee and diet coke.  Now, I am used to going without it -- no cravings for it.  Lastly, the vitamin supplements and Isagenix cleanse/juice seems to help get me on my way in the a.m.  Concluding, I have nothing negative to say -- positive things to report.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment